Skip to main content

Hi It's Me!




My Super Informal Intro:
I started my first post out with a GIF showing how my blog is going to work. 
It's going to be messy, because to be real with you.. I have no clue what the hell I'm doing with this blog. It's going to be how I feel about things, from movies to people, to politics, just everything in my life. 
It's going to be my thoughts, feelings and hopes and dreams. 
List of things that make me happy or sad. Just all things me. I'm not really looking to write to an audience but my blog isn't private so if people come through and like it, well that's just great. I'm writing for me.This is by no means going to be organized, or grammatically correct in anyway. I'm sorry to any people who are very anal about grammar. I'll try my best.

Why I decided to make a blog: 
I found myself writing my feelings and thoughts in my notes on my phone. I have a crap-ton of notes of things I'm thinking about and just what I'm feeling and I just kind of thought, "Hey let me bore the internet with my mind!" Even though I'm kind of hoping not many people actually decide to read this. If you do I apologize in advance for my all over the place self. I just want a place where I can express my self. Talk about myself, (in a non narcissistic way, even though there's no way that doesn't sound narcissistic.) and share my hopes and dreams! (she said sarcastically... maybe.) 

A whole little bit about me: 
Well for starters, I just turned nineteen a little over a week ago. So that's interesting! 
I'm about to start college with in the next week, which I'm going in for a Major in Education, minor in musical theater. I'm a theater nerd! I love singing and acting, (not so good at dancing but were working on it!!) I'm currently in a musical! Now for the super basic questions that nobody really cares about. 
My favorite color is blue, I love animals, I'm a huge book nerd, I only watch comedies and romantic comedies and the shows I watch are super basic! (I'm thinking about making a blog post about my fave shoes and TV characters! Exciting right?) I also enjoy sarcasm, but it's a bit harder to get sarcasm through text. 




Comments